Accountant – Full time position
About the Role
The role of Accountant is to provide the detailed accounting and financial support to the Director of QB Financial Services. This and the associated finance roles provide a shared service accounting, financial and other general support as required across the QB Movement operating structures and entities.
Please review the position description and selection criteria for more detail regarding the role.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about using their God given skills to serve in the growth of the Kingdom
- Formal financial qualification – finance degree preferred (minimum Cert IV)
- High level competency and experience with accounting, reporting (essential), and banking (preferred) software
- Previous experience using Xero
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, pro-active and solution oriented
If this sounds like you, and you feel God calling you into a new season of your career and ministry then apply today!
Your application must include:
- A cover letter addressing how you meet the criteria,
- Your resume
- A written reference from your Pastor
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
QB Regional Minister – Metro South and Gold Coast
Due to Jeff Ireland’s unexpected retirement as a Regional Minister from the end of April arising from a change in personal circumstances, QB is advertising for a part-time Regional Minister for the Metro South and Gold Coast Region. It is our desire to make this appointment as soon as possible. Further information about the position and the application process is available here
Applications close on Friday May 14.