- Priority 1: The priority mission of Queensland Baptists will be to assist local churches to extend the Kingdom through evangelism and church planting.
- Priority 2: Individually and collectively, we will worship God in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24) This will be foundational to the way we function.
- Priority 3: Through corporate prayer and biblical reflection, be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit in all matters to do with Queensland Baptists.
- Priority 4: Ensure that the Ministry Team offers training sessions and workshops for the equipping of pastors, leaders and church people.
- Priority 5: Encourage the Ministry Team and Board to further their own development through formal and/or informal study by providing adequate resources, time and incentive to pursue their studies.
- Priority 6: Encouraging personal and corporate spiritual growth amongst Board and team members.