In October 2013, the QB Board approved a QB Branding Policy and Procedures in order to bring greater branding consistency across all its ministries and services. QB churches are encouraged to adopt the QB logo and/or acknowledgement line, but must adhere to QB Styles, and QB Branding Policy and Procedures.
About the Logo
- Central to the logo design is the cross, representing the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus Christ as central to our purpose and identity as Queensland Baptists
- The cross is encompassed by a broken circle, representing:
- our unity as “all one in Christ Jesus” regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or socio economic positioning
- our passion for taking the saving message of Jesus Christ out of “our circle” into the wider community
- a part of a Q to denote Queensland
Please contact Linda Nevell – Marketing and Communications for any issues or queries on 07 3354 5600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org