QB Ministry Grants 2018
Queensland Baptists is pleased to offer Ministry Grants to our churches to assist with the funding of projects. We are thankful once more to Baplink who allocate a portion of the surplus achieved on operations in the 2017/18 financial year to fund these ministry grants. Well done Baplink!
Ministry Grant applications may be made for specific projects up to $3,000. Applications must be for a Baptist Church Project in Queensland and will need to include financial information, such as a budget, quotes for works or a breakdown of expected expenses to complete the project. Grants should be utilised within 12 months of approval. Approval of grants shall be managed by the Board and funds will be available from early December. Following the completion of the project we will also need a report to be returned to our office describing how the funds were used by 31st December 2019.
Online applications are now open and need to be completed by Friday 9th November 2018. Please make application via our Online Application and be aware once you click “Continue” to the next page, you will not be able to change or view your previous answers. Should you wish to print a copy of your application form, please hit Ctrl + P before you click “Continue” while the answers are still on your screen. There are instructions on the screen about this, but it is helpful to be aware of what you need to do prior to getting into the process.
Once you have completed the on-line form, you will receive a confirmation email.
An email will be sent to the churches with this information, however if you are unable to complete the on-line application or would like a paper form instead please contact admin services on email@example.com to request this.
We look forward to being able to once again help out many churches with grants encouraging the development of ministry around QB.
How do I Submit an Application?
Notes for completing the application:
- The application must be for a project by a Queensland Baptist Church or ministry.
- Preference will be given to projects / applications which are new initiatives; a complete project or identifiable component of a larger project; and not normally funded through the Bapshare Ministry Fund.
- The project will not create a subsequent dependency on the Bapshare Ministry Fund.
- The application will need to include financial information for the project, such as a budget, a breakdown of expected expenses or quotes for the project to be completed.
- Grants should be utilised within 12 months of approval, and a report provided to QB detailing how the funds were spent and the ministry outcomes. If the grants cannot be utilised within the 12 months, the church can apply to QB to have the grant time extended or the project description changed.
- Changes to the intention or description of the project requires approval by QB.
- Reports regarding previous grants are required before considering a new application.
- Distribution will be under the control of the Board.
- No consideration will be given to applications received after the closing date.
Online applications are now open and need to be completed by Friday 9th November 2018.
If you are unable to complete the on-line application or would like a paper form instead please contact admin services on firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.